Well the rock and roll is covered by the lyrics. So I grouped them into vague categories:
- Let's set sail for seas of passion now
- something exotic, something erotic
- we're recording tonight so I'll have to leave this line out
- She has a jumpsuit on and she’s also a telephone
- the zest goes out of a beautiful waltz when you dance it bust to bust
- Imagination, life is your creation
- Ice, crack, angel dust and Prozac
- I've got speed. I've got everything I need
- Like the swiftest arrow whizzing from a bow
- We stand or fall, When the thoughts you have are not your own
- Take another shot of courage
- And while Lennon (Lenin?) read a book of Marx
- Let's start a war, start a nuclear war,
- The miner with his coal.
- England's got a new Queen
- we're marching to a faster pace
News, Weather & Travel
- a handfull of people on a leaky boat are going to save the world
- AM, FM, Weather and News
- It's a day for catching tan, Just lying on the beach and having fun
- Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements.
- Time to get busy, such a lot to do
- Until it joins some larger way
- And no yellow brick road is gonna take you there, Wherever you've been trying to go
- Christmas is coming, isn't it a laugh, we haven't any money,
- every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
- Your name is Deborah. It never suited ya.
- And do you hear me call? (gimme the ring)
- Learn to speak Araphahoe.
- Deus homo factus est, Natura mirante,
- Happy to see you, Bleibe, reste, stay
- liebfraumilch, liebfraumilch
- Pour habiter ma solitude de mon mieux, Moi qui ne sais qu'être deux
- Tra la la la la, Tra la la la la, Tra la la la la la!