- Mon, 09:23: Attending first Irish/UK light sheet microscopy workshop at RCSI in Dublin
- Mon, 10:03: Fascinating introduction to the light sheet topic from Bill Chaudhry of Newcastle University.
- Mon, 11:02: Chris Power from Carl Zeiss UK has given us an introduction to their light sheet system. Couple of interesting point for us to consider.
- Mon, 11:16: Brief talk from Ellen Baker of Hamamatsu about their rolling shutter technique for improving contrast in light sheet microscopy.
- Mon, 11:16: We might need to store shutter width and timing in the detector settings.