?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Shirts

Last night was the main front badge on the two shirt. I used a double layer of tear away stabiliser on the t-shirt so it would not distort like the anchor I tried to put on the top for Kate. On the station shirt I used a piece of iron on stabiliser and did the whole top area above the pocket. This was because there was a tear/cut in the fabric just left of the badge area I had to mend somehow. This cut was the reason the shirt was so cheap. It is not an invisible mend but is is not obvious either. This has left the shoulder area sitting a bit stiffly but I can see how it washes.


I recieved the web belt and baseball caps in the post so can try and work out how I sort those this weekend. The web belt turned out to be about 2mm to wide.

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.

Tags:

Comments

( 1 comment — Leave a comment )
Nik Whitehead
Mar. 22nd, 2013 09:07 am (UTC)
Looking extremely impressive!
( 1 comment — Leave a comment )

Profile

pink
qidane
Andrew Patterson
Qidane

Latest Month

September 2016
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Lilia Ahner